PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Founder - 1989 - Ginger-K Lymphedema & Cancer Care Center.
- Founder - 2002 - LISG non-profit organization.
- Organizer/Founder - Lymphedema care forum - biannual symposium for medical professionals, lymphedema therapists, patients and their families, and care givers.
- Medical Professional - Lymphedema & cancer care specialist.
- Author - Three Editions "Lymphedema Self Care Manuel" ©
- Author - "One Journey Around the Sun"
- Case Studies and Published Periodicals - Care of an Infant with KT Syndrome Complicated by Lymphedema Left Lower Quadrant; Successful Total Left Knee Replacement for a Patient with Severe Lymphedema, and Care of a Patient with Head Lymphedema Post-Bilateral Neck Resection.
- Copyright Publication - "Skin Sense", educational ad infomercial
- Publisher - LISG quarterly newsletters
- Educator - lymphedema and wound care courses in clinical settings.
- Educator - Internship, practicum and apprenticeship courses.
- Educator - PowerPoint presentations to high school and college anatomy and physiology classes.
- Educator - Family, care givers, and patient self care.
- Presenter/Educator - Lymphedema treatment and care PowerPoint presentation to medical professionals, educators, and the general public.
- Inventor - 22nd century technology - gradient sequential pneumatic pump.
- Co-Inventor - Directional flow garment.
- Credentials: R.N., B.S.N., L.E., CLT-Lymphedema and Cancer Care Specialist, board certified mastectomy & orthotic fitter, exclusive wig fitter for alopecia and hair loss, skin and wound care specialist, medical esthetician, CA. Licensed DME fitter & supplier, certified burn & gradient compression garment fitter & supplier.
- Owner - art gallery, picture framing.
- Buyer & Dealer - Antiques & collectables
- Interior Design - CA #5167 residential, commercial, and health care.
- KOYA Medical - Dayspring clinical trials upper extremity | September & October 2020
- KOYA Medical - Dayspring clinical trials lower extremity | June 2021